Issue: On the reading journal for a specific book, the entries are not all showing. 2 are missing. When I navigate to "all entries" I see the 2 other entries shown in there. The percentage shown on the book in home page and book page is correct. Root cause seems to be related to the trigger for loading more than the standard number of results (see workaround below).
Issue does NOT occur on app for Android using Samsung Galaxy S20. Book journal page loads the later entries.
Expected Result: Book journal page loads all entries for that specific book.
Device: Windows 10 PC
Browser: Firefox, Version 114.0.2 64-bit
- Open book page
- Note that current percentage is correct to latest entry
- Click "view journal entries"
- Two latest entries are missing
- Click "All entries" button on book journal page
- scroll to dates that entries were made for book and they appear in the "all entries" page
To fix / workaround:
- Open book journal page with browser in full screen so the entire outlined box with entries appears fully on the screen
- Note that some entries are missing
- Shrink browser window so not all entries are visible
- Scroll down
- Page loads the additional entries
- Return to fullscreen
- Reloading page while in fullscreen results in entries not showing again
Let me know if a video capture would help and I can email a screen recording showing the workaround if my description is unclear. Thanks y'all!